|Welcome to Pathway East Online Database|
Welcome to the Pathway East Online Database!
Please follow the steps below, which should only take 10 minutes or less, to log in and update your latest contact information and areas of Emmaus service. You can also access the Community Directory, Our Board, and Upcoming and Historical Walk information. If you have any problems please let us know by using the "problem" buttons in the database or send an email to email@example.com.
FIRST TIME REGISTRATION and SET UP:
1. (IE) is the prefered browser. Other web browsers such as Foxfire will work and may cause issues.
2. Click the following link http://pewte.inetmember.com/Register.aspx
3. Fill out information asked for. You will be sent a temporary password to your email address.
4. Then go to the main database page and log in at http://pewte.inetmember.com/Default_CMS.aspx
IMMEDIATELY CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD and UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
1. Go to YOU / CHANGE YOUR SIGN IN info and change your password.
2. Click the "Change Password" button.
3. Go to YOU / ALL ABOUT YOU / INFORMATION / NAME / CONTACT and update your contact information
4. Click the "Update Information" button.
IMPORTANT: ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY WILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION UNLESS YOU TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTION:
1. Go to YOU / ALL ABOUT YOU / INFORMATION / OPTIONS
2. Put a check mark in the "hide contact information" box.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button.
4. Once you do this, only your name will be seen in the community directory. Your contact information such as address, phone numbers, email address, will be hidden from the community at large, although the Board of Directors and Site Administrators will still be able to see it.
PROBLEMS: If you have problems accessing or using the database, use the "problem" buttons provided in the database to report a problem to the administrator, who will contact you. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE PATHWAY EAST EMAIL LIST:
1. Follow steps 1-5 above to log in to the database.
2. Go to YOU / ALL ABOUT YOU / INFORMATION / OPTIONS
3. Uncheck the "receive email" box.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button
5. You will still be able to access the database and your information will still be in the database, but you will not receive emails